We are recruiting bright, friendly students and graduates to tutor children one-to-one online, or if it suits in their own homes.
Our clients are looking for tuition to Scottish SQA Highers and Standard Grades or the English equivalents. Primary level tuition is increasingly in demand.
Students can tutor for up to six hours a week (if you are an undergraduate studying hard we don’t recommend more), the pay is good, at least double minimum wage. If you’re the sort of person who enjoys helping pass on knowledge and skills then it’s a rewarding and fun way to earn good money. We also have tutors who are qualified teachers and academics often earning higher fees.
We need you to;
- have at least an A at Scottish Higher or equivalent in the subject(s) you wish to tutor
- commit to having, or achieving, a sound knowledge of the appropriate curriculum
- be bright, reliable, flexible and committed.
- be honest
- commit to the contract between us, part of which is agreeing to abide by our ET code of practice
- and prepared to see through any tutoring commitments (barring disasters – Covid issues for example)
- and in general, be a good all-around person :-).
In return you will;
- be paid, at least double the rates of minimum wage*
- be paid on time, directly into your bank account irrespective of the payment status of the client
- work one-to-one online with pre-interviewed clients using a good connection via your favourite video app (Zoom and Google current favourites) or, if it suits both you and the tutee;
- tutor face-to-face with the tutee in their home or an agreed venue (a local library for example)
- agree to abide by your contract with us including data privacy and Code of Practice policies you can download additional copies here:
Work with a local Scottish company with twenty years of experience in the sector to earn good money, safely with hours that suit. If this sounds interesting, use the contact form below or email email@example.com and attach your CV.
Include this information:
Header – Tutoring enquiry
Very brief description of your subject(s) expertise
Attach your latest CV
Alicja will respond to arrange a one-to-one online interview.
*Current rates as of February 2022 Government wage rates link